What do we mean by "personal information?"
For us, "personal information" means information which identifies you, like your name or email address. It also includes all the data provided. We understand this as the MyData model describes the data.
Any information that falls outside of this is "non-personal information."
If we store your personal information with information that is non-personal, we will consider the combination as personal information. If we remove all personal information from a set of data then the remaining is non-personal information. However as we follow MyData we mean that your data is yours in our services.
How do we learn information about you?
We learn information about you when:
· you give it to us directly (e.g., when you choose to send us crash reports);
· we collect it automatically through our products and services (e.g., when your app / browser checks with us to see if is up to date);
· someone else tells us information about you (e.g., when we work with your email providers to set up your account); or
· when we try and understand more about you based on information you've given to us (e.g., when we use your IP address to customize language for some of our services).
What do we do with your information once we have it?
When you give us information, we will use it in the ways for which you've given us permission. Generally, we use your information to help us provide and improve our products and services for you.
For users in the EU / EEA / Switzerland:
Our lawful bases for collecting and processing personal information of users include:
· Performing our contract with you: Registration for a BS-magneettituet.com requires your agreement to the Services Terms. To provide the services described, such as syncing your browser history or providing email verification, we need to receive your email address.
· Legitimate interests: We receive technical and interaction data of users, which may include IP addresses, to customize and offer location specific features, improve the security and reliability of our services and prevent abuse, and to understand where people learn about us and our services. This might be further described in the services detailed privacy notice.
· Consent: Where we ask for your consent to process your information and data, you can always withdraw this consent.
In many cases, you can access, update, or delete personal information or any case request us to update/delete it.
If you have a question or concern, please contact us for example through these pages and we hope to resolve it for you. If we cannot, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
When do we share your information with others?
· When we have asked and received your permission to share it.
· For processing or providing products and services to you, but only if those entities receiving your information are contractually obligated to handle the data in ways that are approved by BlackSafir Oy.
· When the law requires it. We follow the law whenever we receive requests about you from a government or related to a lawsuit. We'll notify you when we're asked to hand over your personal information in this way unless we're legally prohibited from doing so. When we receive requests like this, we'll only release your personal information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party's request to disclose your information.
· When we believe it is necessary to prevent harm to you or someone else. We will only share your information in this way if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of you, our other users, BlackSafir Oy or the public.
· If our organizational structure or status changes we may pass your information to a successor or affiliate.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information once we have it. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. Despite our efforts, if we learn of a security breach, we'll notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
We also don't want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don't need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
What else should you know?
If you are under 13, we don't want your personal information, and you must not provide it to us. If you are a parent and believe that your child who is under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us to have your child's information removed.
We may need to change this policy and our notices. The updates will be posted online. If the changes are substantive, we will announce the update through BlackSarif Oy's usual channels for such announcements such as blog posts and forums. Your continued use of the product or service after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. To make your review more convenient, we will post an effective date at the top of the page.